» Download Today's Webinar Presentation
Join us for a free, one-hour Webinar on November 8, 2007, at 5:00 PM EST. This Webinar is for AAAA MEMBERS ONLY.
The next AAAA New Business Webinar Series event will feature noted search consultant Stephen Boehler, founder of Mercer Island Group. Mr. Boehler will share his perspectives on search consultant-led client account reviews. He will also recommend best practices for agencies to consider when communicating with consultants and client prospects, and answer your questions about the consultant-led agency search process.
Space is limited. Reserve your Webinar seat now.
The November 8 AAAA Webinar curriculum will include:
- Mercer Island Group’s Guidelines for Working with Client’s and Agencies
- Search Consultant due diligence ... how consultants keep abreast of agency capabilities and credentials
- Formulating the long list ... process, information sources, and client considerations
- RFPs ... the good, the bad and the ugly.
- Client access and the importance of chemistry
- Presentation preparation, content and discussion
- What agencies should know before agreeing to participate in a review?
- Recommended agency do’s and don’ts
The AAAA recommends that all member agencies encourage their new business teams and any personnel who are responsible for their agency’s business develop to register for this special, members-only Webinar.
Registration is free. (Your investment is your time and long distance phone charge when you dial in.)
Questions or comments? Contact Nancy Petri, firstname.lastname@example.org, or (212) 850-0761.
Sponsored by the AAAA New Business Committee
Required: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server
Required: Mac OS® X 10.3.9 (Panther®) or newer