Time: 1 - 2 PM EST
What’s in store for the office of the future? Well, there’s a very good chance that it won’t be brick and mortar and we better be prepared for the sea change.
Twenty to 30 million people currently work from home at least one day a week. Contributing factors include telecommuting, flex schedules, out-of-town clients, and global accounts. Our new work culture is increasingly dependent on conference calls, Webinars, and e-mail — a big change from the traditional agency culture rooted in regular face-to-face team meetings, in-person presentations and water-cooler rendezvous. Whether it is an AE frustrated at the inability to read the nonverbal cues of a client, or a Creative Director worried about employees sitting at home playing video games and doing laundry when they should be polishing a creative brief — the trend of working remotely presents challenges for everyone.
This Webinar will reveal a new set of best practices for navigating the virtual workforce including tips for solidifying a foundation of trust, giving and receiving feedback remotely, and keeping energy and morale up. By setting clear goals, providing direction, and outlining a communication plan, every employee has clarity to be more productive and connected within the agency and client - even from a distance.
Who Should Attend?
Individuals who want to work effectively with colleagues and clients in a virtual environment
Participants Leave This Webinar With the Tools to:
- Set clear expectations when it comes to logistics like working hours, lunch, meetings, and more
- Create a “Team Operating Agreement” to lay a foundation of trust and cohesiveness
- Avoid common virtual communication problems that decrease productivity
- Trust colleagues by resisting the urge to micromanage project work
- Implement fun ideas to promote teamwork, build relationships, and readily share information
- Keep individuals engaged through recognition and informal and day-to-day feedback
- Read between the words and keep clients engaged during remote presentations
Brad Karsh, President and Founder of JB Training Solutions
Single Registrant: $99
Full Conference Room: $349*
Unlimited Individual Access for the Agency: $999**
Single Registration: $199
Full Conference Room: $699*
Unlimited Access for the Company: $1499**
*Full Conference Room provides one link to use in one Conference Room. No limitation on number of viewers.
**Unlimited Access gives all employees the chance to view the webinar from his or her own computer. A special link will be sent to one person that can then be forwarded to the rest of the agency.
A cancellation fee of $50 will be applied to any cancellations.
Questions? Please contact Troy Starwalt at the 4A's. firstname.lastname@example.org | 212-850-0733