This new 4A’s full-day workshop will provide answers to the most challenging issues facing today's agency leaders:
• How to affect revenue, efficiency and profitability with high involvement planning
• How to energize your agency climate using six powerful drivers
• How to motivate team initiative beyond evaluations and compensation
• How to adapt leadership styles in various situations from high growth to uncertainty
• How to get internal groups to work more productively together
• How to connect with younger workers who don't necessarily share the same ambitions as you and your colleagues.
By attending this workshop (previously conducted in New York with great success) which is specifically tailored to the advertising industry, your people will come away fired up with new ideas for getting a lot more out of their teams, creating a better work environment and a plan for making it all happen. This seminar is not basic training for new managers or boilerplate recommendations suited to any industry, but practical advice for running agency teams.
This seminar, conducted by Jeff Hiller, JB Training Solutions, a leading management skills training company, will provide in-depth guidance on the skills needed to lead in a changing industry. Senior agency leaders must have legitimate expertise based on new leadership skill sets that are learned, not assumed.
Who Should Attend
The workshop is designed for mid and senior level managers across all disciplines. It provides more intensive training for seasoned executives who have been exposed previously to general management training.
8:30 AM Registration and Continental Breakfast (included in registration fee)
9:00 AM Workshop begins
12–1 PM Lunch (included in registration fee)
4:30 PM Workshop adjourns
Dowload Program Agenda
Registration is open to both 4A's members and non 4A's members.
$275 per person, 4A’s members
$375 per person, non 4A’s members
Excluding a $25 processing fee, refunds will be granted only if requests for cancellation are received by 4A’s in writing by Tuesday, February 5, 2013. No refunds will be allowed after this date; substitutions will be allowed provided arrangements are made with 4A's.
Logistics/Registration: Contact Cecilia Graham at 212-850-0756 or email@example.com
Programming: Contact Bob Linden at 212-850-0750 or firstname.lastname@example.org