Time: 1 - 2 PM EST
Getting a client excited about an idea, is an important step in getting a concept accepted. But nearly all creative work will illicit some observations or "suggestions" from a client or prospect. How a creative or account person handles that suggestion goes a long way toward whether that concept will be accepted or not by the client.
Frequently, agency staff can sound defensive or even argumentative when defending a concept. This approach can create a divide between the agency and the client. On May 2, Mark Schnurman, Partner, Filament Inc., will provide solutions to help bridge that gap. During this Webinar, Mark will teach your agency staff how to articulate their ideas and answer client objections in a way that helps build agreement and rapport with the client while keeping the core idea intact.
- Helping your clients understand not just what the creative did in the concept but why they did it
- Understanding what part of the concept is crucial and what part (if any) is up for discussion
- Building a rationale for a particular concept or executional detail
- Dealing with the creative “wanna-be” clients
- Recognizing questions and objections can be masked signs of client interest
- Understanding the client’s motivations and behavior behind a question
- Defining trigger words that will make a client defensive
- Avoiding Frankenstein concepts where ideas from two concepts are merged into one concept
- Dealing with clients that are not educated in: advertising/marketing/digital (e.g., “just make the logo bigger” types)
- Understanding how to support the creative AND support the client relationship
- Leveraging issues to appear cooperative, yet maintain critical components
- Learning communication tactics to diffuse tension during Q&A.
This Webinar is designed for Creative and Account Service staff that present work to clients or prospects.
Single Registrant: $99
Full Conference Room: $349*
Unlimited Individual Access for the Agency: $999**
Single Registration: $199
Full Conference Room: $699*
Unlimited Access for the Company: $1499**
*Full Conference Room provides one link to use in a Conference Room. No limitation on number of viewers.
**Unlimited Access gives all employees the chance to view the webinar from his or her own computer. A special link will be sent to one person that can then be forwarded to the rest of the agency. At the conclusion of the webinar, a link to the recorded webinar will be sent to the agency or company that signed up for the Unlimited Access option. This link is available for 2 weeks.
A cancellation fee of $25 will be applied to any cancellations.
Questions? Please contact Maya Nachi at the 4A's. email@example.com | 212-850-0754
Follow us on Twitter using #4AsWebinar