Take this workshop and you will immediately begin making your competitive pitch engagements more disciplined, strategic and engaging. From pitch discovery to capabilities sessions to final pitch presentations, learn the contrarian strategies that will separate you from the pack and hook prospects in unexpected ways. From beginning to end, learn an innovative approach that will consistently increase your odds of converting the business.
You are in pitches to win—this workshop is about winning business.
Step-by-step, you will learn one of the most innovative approaches to competitive reviews/RFPs, including:
• Go/No-Go Strategy: Should you pitch, or should you walk? Articulating a set of criteria, customized to your agency will help to remove the emotions from this decision and ensure you are building a solid business case in terms of whether or not to engage.
• Discovery: Inject a discovery process into every competitive review, even if the prospect hasn’t offered one. Learn how to get the prospect to open up more and how certain discovery strategies will quickly reveal the truth about what's really going on with a pitch.
• Capabilities Sessions: Apply an advanced form of diagnostics to turn these critical presentations into strategic working sessions that get to the core of the prospect's business issues, while laying the foundation to convert the business into the final pitch presentation.
• Final Pitch Presentations and Storytelling: Learn the most persuasive structure for a pitch presentation — and how to better sell the benefit of your work. Incorporate the plots and rhythms of storytelling to make your presentations more captivating and persuasive.
• Strategic Horsepower (Consumer Insights): Understand why clients are looking for much deeper, more pragmatic insights — those that drive purchase behavior. Review innovative approaches to better uncover, position and sell your insights.
• Why You Lost: In cases where you “came in second,” learn how to uncover the truth about what went wrong with your pitch.
What past attendees have said about Brent Hodgins:
"Brent is a good speaker and motivator who arms you with tools you can use immediately."
"The program validated practices that our agency has put in practice but I also learned some new things to implement."
"Tremendous and practical approach, as our small agency seeks to grow and play in bigger sandbox."
"Excellent way to approach new business and day-to-day client relations that will create better rolls for all stake holders."
"Very insightful in every aspect of the process."
8:30 AM Registration and Continental Breakfast (included in registration fee)
9:00 AM Workshop Begins
12–1 PM Lunch (included in registration fee)
4:30 PM Workshop Adjourns (approximately)
Download Program Agenda
Registration is open to both 4A's members and non 4A's members.
First 2 registrants at full pricing shown below:
$295 per person, 4A’s members
$395 per person, non 4A's members
Additional registrants at discounted pricing shown below :
$150 per person, 4A’s members
$200 per person, non 4A’s members
Excluding a $25 processing fee, refunds will be granted only if requests are received by 4A’s in writing by Wednesday, November 28, 2012. No refunds will be allowed after this date; substitutions will be allowed provided arrangements are made with 4A's.
Logistics/Registration: Contact Cecilia Graham at 212-850-0756 or email@example.com
Programming: Contact Bob Linden at 212-850-0750 or firstname.lastname@example.org