Time: 1 - 2 PM EST
Your agency’s best laid digital plans might very well be derailed by a failure of strong project management.
The typical digital project manager has lots of responsibility and very little authority. Client requirements and internal hand-offs are often unclear, resulting in time and energy wasted in putting out needless fires. Achieving successful outcomes under these challenging conditions is not easy.
The key techniques covered at the Digital Project Manager’s Webinar, March 28, will significantly increase your odds for successful project management. Plan to attend as Dave Po-Chedley, Principal, Cambridge Consulting, explains the keys to digital project success.
Here's a Sampling of What We'll Cover:
- Understand the two most frequent causes of digital project problems, and what you can do about them
- Eight questions you should always ask when starting on a digital project
- Why important things “fall through the cracks”, and how to prevent it from happening on your projects
- How to prevent team members from missing deliverable commitments
- How to make project change requests work for you instead of against you
- Defining the Project: Finding the deal-breakers up front: How to keep unidentified project constraints from killing your project.
- How to manage project changes in a way that works for you and the client.
During the Webinar, you will develop a personal application plan to:
- Keep unidentified project constraints from throwing you off schedule How to use the project brief to manage project changes in a way that works
- Stop untested assumptions from derailing your project
- Help the client agree on meaningful and practical metrics.
Single Registrant: $99
Full Conference Room: $349*
Unlimited Individual Access for the Agency: $999**
Single Registration: $199
Full Conference Room: $699*
Unlimited Access for the Company: $1499**
*Full Conference Room provides one link to use in one Conference Room. No limitation on number of viewers.
**Unlimited Access gives all employees the chance to view the webinar from his or her own computer. A special link will be sent to one person that can then be forwarded to the rest of the agency.
A cancellation fee of $25 will be applied to any cancellations.
Questions? Please contact Maya Nachi at the 4A's. firstname.lastname@example.org | 212-850-0754