When: September 19, 2013 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM EDT
In 90 minutes, prospects ask you to define your agency's unique characteristics, explain your strategy for their brand, present creative, talk media, and still leave enough time for a Q&A. This workshop is designed to help you squeeze every last bit of juice out of those 90 minutes.
Filament Inc.'s new business seminar is definitely not a beginner course on the ABC's of pitching; it’s an in-depth, often critical, look at what experienced new business staff should be doing differently to help the agency win more accounts. In it you’ll learn how to break your agency of its bad, ineffective habits, and make sure your agency takes home the prize.
* Explore how to better differentiate your agency
* Learn the 5 biggest mistakes agencies make when pitching new business
* Better understand how it is difficult to win a pitch during Q&A but very easy to loose the pitch during Q&A
* Learn how to trim the fat out of your presentation allowing your core messages more opportunity to resonate with the audience
* Discover your agency’s bad habits and how to get rid of them
* Learn how to better relate to your client/prospect
* Learn how to deliver case studies that build enthusiasm for your agency
* Better understand the prospect’s decision making process
* Understand how to streamline the pitch process
* Learn how to better run pitch prep meetings
* Better understand the prospect’s typical selection criteria
* Learn how to better establish your brand with the prospect before and after the pitch
About Your Seminar Leader
As the founding partner of Filament Inc., Mark Schnurman has spent the last 10 years working with agencies throughout the world. As a pitch consultant, Mark works with agencies to better craft their message and differentiate themselves from the pack. Filament wins 62 percent of the pitches that it is involved in, including some of the largest pitches that have been awarded in recent years.
Mark has worked with agencies like The Martin Agency, Saatchi & Saatchi, MediaVest, Abelson-Taylor, Northlich and Grey to name a few, helping them become more effective at pitching new business.
Who Should Attend
New Business Directors, C-level staff, Creative Directors. The more you are involved in the new business process, the more you will get out of the workshop.
8:30 AM Registration and Continental Breakfast (included in registration fee)
9:00 AM Seminar Begins
12–1 PM Lunch (included in registration fee)
4:30 PM Seminar Concludes (approximately)
100 Penn Square East, 11th Floor South
The Wanamaker Building
Philadelphia, PA 19107-3323
Onsite contact: Pamella Notaro
Direct# (215) 399-3235
Main# (215) 545-4444
Download Program Agenda
REGISTRATION IS OPEN TO 4A's MEMBERS ONLY!
Registration Fee - $275 per person
Excluding a $25 processing fee, refunds will be granted only if requests for cancellation are received by 4A’s in writing by Thursday, September 12, 2013. No refunds will be allowed after this date; substitutions will be allowed provided arrangements are made with 4A’s.
Logistics/Registration: Contact Cecilia Graham at 212-850-0756 or email@example.com
Programming: Contact Bob Linden at 212-850-0750 or firstname.lastname@example.org