Time: 1 - 2 PM EDT
Selling Creative Work to Clients (and Prospects)
One of the biggest challenges with getting clients to accept great creative work is that the client often cannot see what makes the creative great. On April 19, Mark Schnurman, partner, Filament Inc., will provide Webinar participants with the tools and language necessary to generate enthusiasm for your ideas and most importantly, help you get clients (and prospects) to willingly and enthusiastically follow your recommendations.
This Webinar is designed to insure that your best ideas are accepted and not watered down through multiple trips back to the drawing board. The end result is better work, less negotiation over executional details and less time spent implementing client suggestions.
- Getting clients excited about the creative, so that they are willing to take a risk
- Getting clients to concentrate on the concept rather than the executional detail (font, color, etc.)
- Presenting ideas with greater impact, clarity and focus
- Helping all types of clients understand and personally relate to the creative
- Becoming more persuasive
- Creating more “theater of the mind” through set up, and physical delivery of concepts
- How to establish your creative staff’s credibility in the mind of the client.
- Who should attend the webinar?
- Creative staff that presents work to clients or prospects
- Account staff that present creative work to clients or prospects
What can you expect from this Webinar?
Participants can expect to learn tools that will help them get their best ideas accepted by the client while avoiding the typical objections from clients.
Webinar leader Mark Schnurman has spent the last 15 years working with agencies worldwide to help them better articulate their ideas to their clients. Because Filament Inc. only works with marketing communications companies, Mark has a keen understanding of the challenges that face creative staff when they are trying to sell their creative ideas to clients that may not be the most enthusiastic audience.
Single Registrant: $99
Full Conference Room: $349*
Unlimited Individual Access for the Agency: $999**
Single Registration: $199
Full Conference Room: $699*
Unlimited Access for the Company: $1499**
*Full Conference Room provides one link to use in one Conference Room. No limitation on number of viewers.
**Unlimited Access gives all employees the chance to view the webinar from his or her own computer. A special link will be sent to one person that can then be forwarded to the rest of the agency.
A cancellation fee of $25 will be applied to any cancellations.
Questions? Please contact Maya Nachi at the 4A's. firstname.lastname@example.org | 212-850-0754
Follow us on Twitter using #4AsWebinar