To register for a 4A's event you must create an account with us.
Connect with us. email@example.com OR call: 212-682-2500.
Agency Reboot is a thought-provoking exploration of how agencies are reinventing themselves by developing new services, reconfiguring their business models and exploring new revenue and compensation models in the new digitally enabled, multichannel marketing environment of the 21st century.
We’ll explore important new competencies designed to make agencies more relevant and valuable to today’s clients, including:
• Embracing the open source concept. Just as marketers have adopted an open source approach to working with providers of marketing services, agencies must adopt a new role as “curator” in addition to their traditional role of “creator.”
• Making the transition to adaptive marketing In today’s digitally enabled marketplace, agencies must learn to move beyond “long term” and operate in “real time,” constantly optimizing the effectiveness of their work for clients.
• Adopting an agile framework. To better adapt to rapidly changing current client needs, agencies can take a page from software companies who have adopted the concept of “agile” development and production.
• Leveraging the new discipline of behavioral economics. Hundreds of firms have models for “how advertising works.” What’s needed today is a better understanding of how people work. This emerging discipline of behavioral economics can help agencies provide new value to clients by becoming experts in “choice architecture” – how consumers make decisions about brands.
• Helping instead of selling. Providing help and useful information to consumers is a much more powerful strategy than trying to persuade them. A strategy of “utility” builds strong consumer affinity to the brand, and agencies have an opportunity to help their clients make this important paradigm shift.
• Moving further up the value chain. In an era where the most successful brands of the last decade were built largely without advertising, agencies must further move up the value chain and approach marketing as an activity that is “built in” rather than just “bolted on.” This means that in addition to producing remarkable advertising, agencies should be in the business of helping marketers make sure they have a remarkable product.
• Getting paid for the value you create. Progressive agencies understand that they don’t sell time and activities, but rather outcomes and results. We’ll explore the many new creative ways agencies can get paid for the value they create rather than just the hours they work.
Who Should Attend
This seminar is designed for agency professionals of all levels in all disciplines including account management, account planning, creative, media, digital, public relations and other client-facing agency disciplines.
About the Seminar Leader
The seminar leader is Tim Williams, founder of Ignition Consulting Group, a business consultancy devoted to helping agencies create and capture more value. As a recognized thought leader in the advertising and marketing industry, Tim is a frequent speaker and presenter for business organizations worldwide. He is also a frequent contributor to business and professional publications and is author of two books, Take a Stand for Your Brand, ranked by Amazon as one of the top ten books on brand building and Positioning for Professionals: How Professional Knowledge Firms Can Differentiate Their Way to Success.
What Agency Professionals Are Saying About This Seminar
• “Easily the most valuable workshop we’ve ever attended. We are full of excitement about reforming our agency. Thanks for opening our eyes with a startlingly bright and life-changing insight.”
• “To say that Ignition’s workshop re-energized me is an understatement. I have been raving about the change in approach you preached with our staff here, and they have been eager to look into how we can incorporate this approach in our work with clients.”
• “I attended your excellent presentation in Toronto. The thinking was so useful that I have begun to apply much of it to our efforts to restructure our agency. I also presented your ideas to a diverse group of agency people, all of whom embraced them.“
• “I’ve been to my fair share of workshops. Yours, I’d have to say, was one of the best I’ve been to. I found myself relating to many of the scenarios you presented, and perhaps more importantly, aspiring to put into place many of the implications you outlined. It was a truly fascinating workshop with content I plan to put into place with my executive team. Thank you again for the valuable content and excellent delivery.”
8:30 AM Registration and Light Breakfast (included in registration fee)
9:00 AM Seminar Begins
12:00 –1:00 PM Lunch (included in registration fee)
Moroch Conference Center
3625 N. Hall Street, 5th Floor
Dallas, TX 75219-5106
Dennis D'Amico, 214-692-0134, info@4AsDallasCouncil.org
Check www.4AsDallasCouncil.org for special parking instructions.
Registration is open to 4A's members and Non 4A's members.
$275 per person, 4A’s members
$325 per person, AAF Dallas members
$375 per person, Non 4A’s/Non AAF Dallas members
Excluding a $25 processing fee, refunds will be granted only if requests for cancellation are received by 4A’s in writing by Wednesday, September 24, 2014. No refunds will be allowed after this date; substitutions will be allowed provided arrangements are made with 4A’s.
Logistics/Registration: Contact Cecilia Graham at 212-850-0756 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Programming: Contact Bob Linden at 212-850-0750 or email@example.com
For local information: Contact Dennis D’Amico 214-692-0134 or info@4AsDallasCouncil.org