Do you know how to integrate mobile into your strategic thinking? Can you explain how mobile fits into your solutions?
The mobile customer is essential to all brands today, and you need to have a firm foundation of this rapidly developing discipline.
By the end of this half-day workshop, Nick New
of The Knowledge Engineers, will teach you to understand the key principles of developing insights around your consumers and their mobile customer journeys, as well as how to identify the role for mobile and set your business objectives and success criteria.
You will learn:
• How the mobile customer journey and mobile touch-points are essential in modern communications marketing
• Insights and context for building a mobile strategy
• How location, device, context, need and intent impact solutions
• Sources and tools for mobile insights that drive strategy
• How mobile behaviors and user experience requirements differ from the web
• Key Strategic objectives for mobile
• Driving engagement
• Building relationships
• Driving Sales
• Driving response
• Examples of how tactics support objectives.
Who Should Attend
Agency staff who wants to develop confidence and skills to understand and develop mobile strategy that can give direction to mobile tactics and solutions.
8:30 AM Registration and Continental Breakfast (included in registration fee)
9:00 AM Seminar Begins
1:00 PM Seminar Concludes
Download Program Agenda
1065 Avenue of the Americas, 16th Floor
(Enter at either 111 W 40th Street or 110 W 41st Street)
New York, NY 10018
Registration is open to 4A's members and Non 4A's members.
$250 per person, 4A’s members
$350 per person, Non 4A’s members
Excluding a $25 processing fee, refunds will be granted only if requests for cancellation are received by 4A’s in writing by Wednesday, July 30, 2014. No refunds will be allowed after this date; substitutions will be allowed provided arrangements are made with 4A’s.
Logistics/Registration: Contact Cecilia Graham at 212-850-0756 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Programming: Contact Bob Linden at 212-850-0750 or email@example.com