Time: 1 - 2 PM EST
Getting a client excited about an idea, is an important step in getting a concept accepted. But nearly all creative work will illicit some observations or "suggestions" from a client or prospect. How a creative or account person handles that suggestion goes a long way toward whether that concept will be accepted or not by the client.
Frequently agency staff can sound defensive or even argumentative when defending a concept. This approach can create a divide between the agency and the client. This webinar is designed to help bridge that gap. Helping the agency staff understand how to articulate their ideas and answer client objections in a way that helps build agreement and rapport with the client while keeping the core idea intact.
• Dealing with the creative “wanna be” clients
• Helping client understand not just what the creative staff did in the concept but why they did it
• Understanding what part of the concept is crucial and what part (if any) is up for discussion
• Building a rationale for a particular concept or executional detail
• Recognizing questions and objections can be masked signs of client interest
• Understanding the client’s motivations and behavior behind a question
• Defining trigger words that will make a client defensive
• Avoiding Frankenstein concepts where ideas from two concepts are merged into one concept
• Dealing with clients that are not educated in : advertising/marketing/digital (i.e. just make the logo bigger types)
• Understanding how to support the creative AND support the client relationship
• Leveraging issues to appear cooperative, yet maintain critical components
• Learning communication tactics to diffuse tension during Q&A
Who should attend the Webinar?
• Must attend! -- Creative staff that presents work to clients or prospects
• Must attend! -- Account staff that present creative work to clients or prospects
About your Webinar leader:
Mark Schnurman, President of Filament Inc, has spent the last 16 years working with agencies throughout the world. Helping them better articulate their ideas to their clients. Because Filament Inc. only works in the advertising industry, Mark has a keen understanding of the challenges that face agency staff when there are trying to sell their creative ideas to clients that may not be the most enthusiastic audience. Mark has worked with agencies like The Martin Agency, Leo Burnett, Saatchi & Saatchi, Abelson Taylor, Razorfish to name a few, helping them sell their best ideas to clients.
Single Registrant: $129
Full Conference Room: $349*
Unlimited Individual Access for the Agency: $999**
Single Registration: $229
Full Conference Room: $699*
Unlimited Access for the Company: $1499**
*Full Conference Room provides one link to use in a Conference Room. No limitation on number of viewers.
**Unlimited Access gives all employees the chance to view the webinar from his or her own computer. A special link will be sent to one person that can then be forwarded to the rest of the agency. At the conclusion of the webinar, a link to the recorded webinar will be sent to the agency or company that signed up for the Unlimited Access option. This link is available for 2 weeks.
A cancellation fee of $25 will be applied to any cancellations.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org | 212-850-0750
Follow us on Twitter using #4AsWebinar