To register for a 4A's event you must create an account with us.
Connect with us. firstname.lastname@example.org OR call: 212-682-2500.
Most creative staff would like to think that the work speaks for itself. And it frequently does. The problem is that your clients and prospects don't speak "creative." This workshop helps creative staff to sell their ideas in a language that clients and prospects understand so that the agency’s best concepts get accepted.
You will learn how to sell concepts and not executions and how to generate enthusiasm for your ideas. Most importantly, you will learn how to develop your credibility, so that clients willingly and enthusiastically follow your recommendations.
This workshop is designed to insure that your best ideas are accepted and not watered down. The end result is better work, less negotiation over executional details and less time spent implementing client’s suggestions.
Agencies all over the world have successfully implemented the tools and techniques that Filament Inc. has recommended allowing creative staff to understand the client’s point of view and more successfully get their concepts accepted.
This all day workshop, conducted by Brian Schnurman of Filament, Inc., explores how to turn creative staff from presenters of work to proponents of work, and how to sell the big idea instead of the details.
* Getting clients excited about the creative, so that they are willing to take a risk
* Getting clients to concentrate on the concept rather than the executional detail (e.g., font, color, etc.)
* Presenting ideas with greater impact, clarity and focus
* Helping all types of clients understand and personally relate to the creative
* Becoming more persuasive
* Creating more “theater of the mind” through set up, and physical delivery of concepts
* Holding the listener’s attention and become more engaging
* Increasing confidence and clarity
* Establishing creative staff’s credibility in the mind of the client
* Presenting effectively as a team
* Handling difficult client objections and questions without becoming defensive.
Who Should Attend
* Must attend! – Creative staff that presents work to clients or prospects
* Must attend! – Creative directors that have direct reports
* Should attend! – Anyone that presents creative work to clients or prospects.
8:30 AM Registration and Continental Breakfast (included in registration fee)
9:00 AM Workshop begins
12–1 PM Lunch (included in registration fee)
4:30 PM Workshop adjourns (approximately)
Download Program Agenda
Y&R Austin (formerly SicolaMartin)
206 East 9th St., Suite 1800
Austin, TX 78701-3232
Casey Bailey, 512-691-0400
Registration is open to both 4A's members and non 4A's members.
$275 per person, 4A's members
$375 per person, non 4A's members
Excluding a $25 processing fee, refunds will be granted only if requests for cancellation are received by 4A’s in writing by Thursday, November 6, 2014. No refunds will be allowed after this date; substitutions will be allowed provided arrangements are made with 4A’s.
Logistics/Registration: Contact Cecilia Graham at 212-850-0756 or email@example.com
Programming: Contact Bob Linden at 212-850-0750 or firstname.lastname@example.org