1 PM - 2:30 PM EST (90 minutes)
Based on the latest insights from Mirren’s in-person training with agencies, this 90 minute webinar will focus on how to craft a far more engaging and persuasive final pitch deck – with the end goal of converting more of your competitive reviews.
On May 8, join Brent Hodgins, Managing Director, Mirren Business Development, who will provide you with a new system that you can immediately implement to dramatically improve your pitch (and client) presentations.
Learn how to:
• Create a laser-sharp, focused, memorable, and differentiating story.
• Populate your pitch deck with strong yet concise content that uses storytelling techniques to appeal to decision-makers and improve the attractiveness of the agency’s thinking.
• Hook the audience at the start of the pitch, foreshadow the strong thinking to come, and set the stage to convert the business.
• Make visual aids more effective (PowerPoint, room theater, research theater, boards, props, etc.).
• Improve the effectiveness of your team members in the final pitch presentation (better command the room and engage/bond with the client).
About Your Webinar Leader:
Brent Hodgins is the Managing Partner at Mirren Business Development, a training firm that specializes in driving new business growth for marketing services agencies (www.Mirren.org). He has trained CEOs and their senior management teams in every major region around the world. At 25, Brent moved into advertising after selling his event marketing firm. He has since worked for agencies that have included Wieden + Kennedy, TBWA\Chiat\Day and Leo Burnett.
Single Registrant: $99
Conference Room: $349*
Unlimited Individual Access for the Agency: $999**
Single Registrant: $199
Conference Room: $699*
Unlimited Individual Access for the Agency: $1499**
*Full Conference Room provides one link to use in a Conference Room. No limitation on number of viewers.
**Unlimited Access gives all employees the chance to view the webinar from his or her own computer. A special link will be sent to one person that can then be forwarded to the rest of the agency. At the conclusion of the webinar, a link to the recorded webinar will be sent to the agency or company that signed up for the Unlimited Access option. This link is available for 2 weeks.
A cancellation fee of $25 will be applied to any cancellations.
Please contact Maya Nachi at the 4A's. email@example.com | 212-850-0754
Follow us on Twitter using #4AsWebinars.