To register for a 4A's event you must create an account with us.
Connect with us. firstname.lastname@example.org OR call: 212-682-2500.
Time: 1 - 2 PM EDT
An Inspiring and Practical Webinar For Women In Advertising
Advertising agencies are filled with talented women. However, women are still under-represented on many agency leadership teams.
Research indicates that one of the most powerful reasons is that women don’t do a good enough job promoting themselves i.e. talking about achievements, networking with powerful others and taking credit where credit is due.
On July 17, join Nancy Joyce, Founder and CEO of Joyce Advisors, and an expert on Authentic Self Promotion who will share proven tools to help women more effectively get their ideas heard at meetings, promote their accomplishments, and network with powerful internal and client executives.
Nancy will inspire participants with:
- The latest research on why it’s important to promote oneself at work and what you stand to lose if you don’t
- Strategies for building a self promotion story and techniques for sharing your stories that are proven effective specifically for women in the workplace
- The importance of asking for feedback and speaking up in meetings
- Simple ways to connect with powerful leaders in your agency or client organization
- Research that decodes the issues behind the lack of women in senior positions in general and in marketing services specifically.
Who Should Attend?
Women who work across all functions and levels at agencies that want to have a greater impact while being true to themselves. Agency leadership and HR/Diversity Professionals. Anyone else with an interest in self promotion who supports the idea of diversity in senior management.
Webinar participants will come away with:
- An overview of the latest research on why women have not moved further ahead in business in the U.S.
- Proven, self promotion strategies for conveying their value to their organization
- Techniques to address areas where women often are challenged to lead or participate to the best of their ability – like mixed gender meeting arenas
- An understanding of the importance of networking internally as well as with clients and specific strategies to begin the process. A renewed sense of excitement for bringing their best to the table- and getting recognized for it!
Prior to starting Joyce Advisors, Nancy spent over 20 years as an executive or consultant in the technology and Internet industries working with such companies as Apple Computer, Doubleclick (now Google) Digitas and Gilt Groupe in both the U.S. and Europe. In addition to a B.S. in Language from Georgetown, Nancy has an MBA from the Kellogg Graduate School of Management at Northwestern University. She speaks 6 languages and lives outside of Boston with her husband and two daughters.
Single Registrant: $99
Full Conference Room: $349*
Unlimited Individual Access for the Agency: $999**
Single Registration: $199
Full Conference Room: $699*
Unlimited Access for the Company: $1499**
*Full Conference Room provides one link to use in a Conference Room. No limitation on number of viewers.
**Unlimited Access gives all employees the chance to view the webinar from his or her own computer. A special link will be sent to one person that can then be forwarded to the rest of the agency.
A cancellation fee of $25 will be applied to any cancellations.
Please contact Maya Nachi at the 4A's. email@example.com | 212-850-0754