As marketers increasingly turn to other resources besides agencies, it’s critical to understand how clients define “value” in an agency-client relationship and how you can deliver more of it.
The service business mentality of the last half-century no longer serves us well in a world where marketers need and expect new forms of value from their agencies.
On March 13, join Tim Williams, Ignition Consulting Group as he provides reviews the emerging areas where clients expect new thinking and proactive leadership from the agency professionals they work with, including:
• Providing solutions instead of “deliverables”
• Taking more responsibility for effectiveness
• Constantly bringing new insights, not just new information
• Thinking “pull” instead of “push”
• Adopting and applying a new, broader definition of “creativity”
• Expanding agency expertise to all four Ps of marketing, not just Promotion
• Trading agency departments for agile teams
• Providing digital leadership, not just digital services
• Moving beyond “messaging” to “making”.
Essentially Tim will explore how agencies can extract more value from the value chain by:
1. Applying design thinking instead of advertising thinking
2. Going deeper than the campaign business
3. Solving marketing problems in ways that have nothing to do with advertising.
This Webinar is designed to bring agency professionals up to date with the tools, skills and knowledge they need to become even more relevant and valuable to their clients.
Who Should Attend
This content is appropriate for virtually all levels of agency professionals in all major agency disciplines.
About the presenter
Tm Williams is founder of Ignition Consulting Group (www.ignitiongroup.com), a leading U.S.-based consultancy devoted to helping marketing communications firms create more value for their clients. Tim is a noted author, international speaker, and presenter for major industry associations, agency networks, and business conferences worldwide.
“Becoming a More Valuable Partner to Your Clients” will be held on March 13 at 1 PM (EST) and is open to 4As members and non-members.
Follow us on Twitter using #4AsWebinars.
Single Registrant: $99
Full Conference Room: $349*
Unlimited Individual Access for the Agency: $999**
Single Registration: $199
Full Conference Room: $699*
Unlimited Access for the Company: $1499**
*Full Conference Room provides one link to use in a Conference Room. No limitation on number of viewers.
**Unlimited Access gives all employees the chance to view the webinar from his or her own computer. A special link will be sent to one person that can then be forwarded to the rest of the agency. At the conclusion of the webinar, a link to the recorded webinar will be sent to the agency or company that signed up for the Unlimited Access option. This link is available for 2 weeks.
A cancellation fee of $25 will be applied to any cancellations.
Please contact Maya Nachi at the 4A's. firstname.lastname@example.org | 212-850-0754