Surveys consistently place strategic capabilities at the top of clients' wish-lists for what they want from their agencies. But how do you demonstrate strategic capabilities?
On May 29, join Robin Hafitz, Open Mind Strategy, New York, who will share real-world and proven tactics to improve agencies' closing rates on selling strategies to clients. Agency strategists, account managers, and new business personnel at all levels will walk away with new skills and confidence. Ample time will be given to the question and answer period in this Webinar to provide maximum value to attendees.
- The Pre-Sell: what to do to set up the sale
- How your client sees strategy -- and how it's different than what you think
- The top three mistakes agencies make when trying to sell strategies
- The role of humility in selling strategies
- The role of data in selling strategy
- Strategy and storytelling
- Digital strategy and the importance of targeting
- Making strategies more distinctive
- What to do when the sale won't go through: rethinking without losing ground
- When the creative doesn't match: how to unsell sold strategies without losing face.
About Your Webinar Leader:
Robin Danielson Hafitz is a highly regarded thought leader in the research and strategy field. Her firm, Open Mind Strategy, has unlocked millennial insights for leading clients such as Food Network, Syfy, AMC, Yahoo!, Clear Channel and many others.
Single Registrant: $99
Full Conference Room: $349*
Unlimited Individual Access for the Agency: $999**
Single Registration: $199
Full Conference Room: $699*
Unlimited Access for the Company: $1499**
*Full Conference Room provides one link to use in a Conference Room. No limitation on number of viewers.
**Unlimited Access gives all employees the chance to view the webinar from his or her own computer. A special link will be sent to one person that can then be forwarded to the rest of the agency.
A cancellation fee of $25 will be applied to any cancellations.
Please contact Maya Nachi at the 4A's. firstname.lastname@example.org | 212-850-0754