ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Brands are self-publishing. Agencies are managing brand communities. Stories play out in social media before you get your morning coffee. How do communications professionals sort it all out? And how do journalists feel about all these changes?
The world of journalism, public relations and news sharing is evolving at a breakneck pace.
On May 14, 2014, the 4A’s will present the Public Relations Forum 24/7: Always On Communications in New York City at JWT, 466 Lexington Avenue. The advertising industry’s top journalists, agencies and brand managers will convene for an open conversation about what’s going on, what’s next and what, if any, are the new rules of the road. The Forum begins at 8:30 AM and concludes at 5:00 PM with a closing reception.
The conversations will cover:
- How do communications managers really manage in a news world that’s become so unwieldy?
- When everyone publishes, are exclusives becoming extinct?
- If everyone shares everything online, does it really matter where a story originates?
- Is the power of a third-party endorsement still as powerful?
- In a crisis, how do you best manage all things social?
- When calamity strikes in the social sphere, what's your course of action?
We’re going to tackle all these questions and much more.
Who Should Attend?
If you’re in charge of communications for a brand, a company or an ad agency, this is one day you don’t want to miss.
Regular - $595
Regular - $695
There will be a $50 charge on any cancellations before May 7, 2014. There are no refunds after May 7, 2014 on any cancellations. All cancellations or substitutions should be sent via email to Troy Starwalt (email@example.com).
Programming: Portia Badham - firstname.lastname@example.org
Logistics: Troy Starwalt - email@example.com
Registration: Troy Starwalt - firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsorships: Troy Starwalt - email@example.com