Managing Nerves During Meetings, Presentations, Pitches & Q&A
When: May 8, 2014 1 - 2 PM EDT
Nerves have the potential of derailing smart, eloquent staff simply by dragging down the presenters’ performance. Since nervous reactions vary by individual, this Webinar covers tactics for managing different reactions and shows attendees how to develop a nerve management plan for performing well and consistently under pressure and feeling more at ease.
- Examining common nerve triggers, their causes and some solutions for each
- Learning tactics for handling Q&A
- Developing a nerve management plan that will increase your presentation success rate
- Avoiding common preparation mistakes that increase nerves
- Recovering from a nervous reaction during a presentation when things go wrong
- Rehearsing for better performance and increased composure
- Utilizing mental techniques to feel more at ease
- Learning communication tactics that project a calm exterior (even if you’re roiling under the surface, A.K.A.—never let them see you sweat!)
- Understanding how stress affects thinking and your approach to rehearsal.
Who should attend the Webinar?
This is a must-attend for everyone who gives presentations, gets nervous during presentations or manages others who get nervous.
What can you expect from this Webinar?
Participants can expect to learn tools that will help them have better control over their nervous reactions and experience better performance.
About your Webinar leader
Pam Bloore, Co-Founder of Filament Inc. created this program from coaching agency staff involved in pitching business and presenting under pressure, as well as from personal experience as a former nervous presenter.
Filament Inc. is a pitch consulting and training firm that works exclusively with agencies. Some of their more well-known clients include: Leo Burnett, McGarryBowen, MRM, McCann, Razorfish and The Martin Agency to name a few.
Single Registrant: $99
Conference Room: $349*
Unlimited Individual Access for the Agency: $999**
Single Registrant: $199
Conference Room: $699*
Unlimited Individual Access for the Agency: $1499**
*Full Conference Room provides one link to use in a Conference Room. No limitation on number of viewers.
**Unlimited Access gives all employees the chance to view the webinar from his or her own computer. A special link will be sent to one person that can then be forwarded to the rest of the agency. At the conclusion of the webinar, a link to the recorded webinar will be sent to the agency or company that signed up for the Unlimited Access option. This link is available for 2 weeks.
A cancellation fee of $25 will be applied to any cancellations.
Please contact Maya Nachi at the 4A's. firstname.lastname@example.org | 212-850-0754
Follow us on Twitter using #4AsWebinars.