There is no faster opportunity for new revenue than through your current clients; you have a good relationship and the door is open. Work through the steps necessary to uncover new project opportunities from every client.
On March 6, join Brent Hodgins, Managing Partner, Mirren Business Development, in this 90 minute Webinar as he provides the answers to how to motivate your team, arming them with the tools, systems and behaviors to proactively mine for new project opportunities (without having to feel like sales people).
Leave this Webinar with specific steps that you can implement immediately, including:
- Contributing to your agency's revenue growth by more consistently creating and converting client project opportunities (mine for every possible project opportunity from every client)
- Training and motivating senior account team members to consistently apply new Organic Growth tools/systems
- Helping your account teams to feel more like Trusted Advisors vs. "order-takers" by turning them into strategic problem hunters
- Demonstrating that your account people should not think of this as sales, but as proactively adding value to the client's business (and charging a fee for it)
- Consistently execute these new skills on a regular, proactive basis. tool in the modern creative armory.
Who Should Attend?
This 90-minute Webinar is designed for agency CEOs and their senior management teams, with a particular focus on those leading (and supporting) the charge to generate more business from existing clients. Participants will leave this training with a new set of strategic tools designed to enable Organic Growth more quickly and more consistently.
Brent Hodgins is Managing Partner at Mirren Business Development. He has worked in Account Management, Interactive and New Business for agencies that have included Wieden + Kennedy, TBWA\Chiat\Day and Leo Burnett. In his account roles, his clients included McDonald's, Kellogg's, Johnson & Johnson, Barnes & Noble, Bell Canada and U.S. Trust Wealth Management.
"A Systematic Approach to Organic Growth for Account Management" will be held on March 6 at 1 PM (EST) and is open to 4A's members and non-members.
Single Registrant: $99
Conference Room: $349*
Unlimited Individual Access for the Agency: $999**
Single Registrant: $199
Conference Room: $699*
Unlimited Individual Access for the Agency: $1499**
*Full Conference Room provides one link to use in a Conference Room. No limitation on number of viewers.
**Unlimited Access gives all employees the chance to view the webinar from his or her own computer. A special link will be sent to one person that can then be forwarded to the rest of the agency. At the conclusion of the webinar, a link to the recorded webinar will be sent to the agency or company that signed up for the Unlimited Access option. This link is available for 2 weeks.
A cancellation fee of $25 will be applied to any cancellations.
Please contact Maya Nachi at the 4A's. email@example.com | 212-850-0754
Follow us on Twitter using #4AsWebinars.