As new screens, devices, apps and interfaces emerge, so do the range of opportunities for brands to connect with consumers. Technical skills matter, of course, but today’s transforming marketplace requires a new set of planning skills to integrate and coordinate these new channels. This is about understanding the consumer journey, how to communicate at the right point, with the right message, and the right channel to deliver a coherent brand experience across multiple touchpoints. An understanding of how to optimize communications in real-time to increase relevance to the consumer is included.
You will learn how to create Inspired Strategy
You’ll learn how these three fundamental steps lead to understanding and implementing a successful digital strategy:
- How to gain a solid, deep understanding of the impact of technology on client business (product, price, placement, promotion)
- How thoughtful consideration and implementation of emerging communication strategy shifts leads to new, inspired strategies
- How to create digital brand strategies that necessarily require clear objective setting, insight generation and leveraging the brand purpose.
- How continuing changes in technology impact client business
- Leveraging brand purpose in digital channels
- Generating and applying consumer insight
- Connecting with consumers using strategic planning models
- Navigating digital platforms and applying the right media mix
- Measuring and optimizing your digital work
- Writing a measurable digital business strategy
Who Should Attend
- Planners, Account Managers, Technical Managers who want to learn how to create an integrated strategy across multiple digital channels
- Project Managers and Creatives who want a greater understanding of integrated digital strategy
About Your Seminar Leader
Nick New began his career in brand management at Colgate-Palmolive in 1996, working in UK, Europe & the USA on product marketing, manufacturing, & research; Branching out from there to a number of agency roles across sales promotion, creative and early day experiential agencies. He then joined Time Warner UK where, as Head of Marketing, he drove the growth of media brands across digital platforms, bridging the time before MySpace emerged to when a seventh of the world’s population has a Facebook account.
He then became the Sales & Marketing Director for an ecommerce consultancy working with such artists as Oasis, Arctic Monkeys, & the Mighty Boosh. Joining Universal Music Group as ecommerce Marketing Director, Nick spearheaded a multi-million dollar investment to build an ecommerce arm of the world’s biggest record company, working on artists including Lady Gaga, Rolling Stones, & Arcade Fire.
He has extensive experience of working in industries disrupted by technology, and the realities of evolving consumers, advertisers and business models to new platforms.
Nick is the Managing Director for The Knowledge Engineers, EMEA and trains some of our flagship clients.
The Knowledge Engineers is the global leader in digital knowledge and practical digital skills training for agencies and client side marketers. Regional offices in New York, London, Sao Paulo and Singapore employ a team of over 60 digital marketing experts delivering training in over 30 countries.
8:30 AM Registration and Continental Breakfast (included in registration fee)
9:00 AM Seminar Begins
12–1 PM Lunch (included in registration fee)
4:30 PM Seminar Concludes (approximately)
Download Program Agenda
400 First Avenue North, Suite 700
Minneapolis, MN 55401-1954
Amie Austin, (612) 305-6362 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is open to 4A's members, AAF members and non 4A's members.
$275 per person, 4A's members
$375 per person, Non 4A's members
Excluding a $25 processing fee, refunds will be granted only if requests for cancellation are received by 4A’s in writing by Tuesday, February 25, 2014. No refunds will be allowed after this date; substitutions will be allowed provided arrangements are made with 4A’s.
Logistics/Registration: Contact Cecilia Graham at 212-850-0756 or email@example.com
Programming: Contact Bob Linden at 212-850-0750 or firstname.lastname@example.org