To register for a 4A's event you must create an account with us.
Connect with us. email@example.com OR call: 212-682-2500.
Mobile platforms are fueling new advertising models, messaging formats and media investments. eMarketer estimates that by 2016 mobile advertising will exceed 50% of all digital media buying to become a $100 billion global market.
In this fast-evolving environment, consumer privacy protection is paramount. Effective data privacy and security practices are needed for mobile media to continue to grow and for agencies and brands to fully realize the business potential. Notably, these protections are being demanded by governments across the United States and the European Union.
Earlier this year, the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) launched its much-anticipated AppChoices program. This new suite of mobile choice tools is already enabling mobile ad players to deploy branded content, ad campaigns and consumer apps with greater data privacy assurance. Most importantly, AppChoices gives consumers greater transparency and control over the messages they receive keeping mobile advertising relevant, trustworthy--and growing..
DAA’s AppChoices is the first such program to meet government-mandated data privacy and security requirements with a consumer-friendly solution that industry can deploy in a broad and cost-effective way, As a founding member of the DAA, the 4A's is proud to support the AppChoices program.
On May 21, representatives from the 4A's and the DAA will be joined by a panel of 4A's members with experience implementing the DAA program. Learn more about AppChoices and the tools available to make this program work for your clients and their mobile customers.
• Peter Kosmala, Senior Vice President, Government Relations, 4A's (moderator)• Lou Mastria, Managing Director, Digital Advertising Alliance
• Rachel Glasser, Partner, Director of Digital Privacy and Partner Activation, GroupM Interaction/WPP
• Michael Signorelli, Partner, Venable LLP.
• Learn about the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) and its self-regulatory programs for consumer privacy protection in interest-based advertising (IBA) • Understand the specific steps needed to create DAA-compliant mobile advertising programs, using the DAA framework for responsible mobile advertising practice standards and the DAA mobile ad specification
• Get practical insights on implementing the AppChoices suite of mobile advertising choice tools for your clients' mobile advertising campaigns and mobile apps.
Who Should Attend
Agency media planners, ad creative developers, ad operations managers and other agency executives responsible for planning, developing or implementing mobile advertising campaigns will gain from this webinar. The webinar will be helpful to all advertising professionals who would like to know more about desktop and mobile IBA/OBA, the Digital Advertising Alliance, and/or privacy protection in mobile advertising.
Given the importance of the subject matter, there is no charge for this webinar for 4A's members as well as non-members.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org | 212-850-0750