Managing at agencies can be challenging, given the client-driven, fast- paced, and entrepreneurial nature of the business. Although most management challenges cut across gender lines, there are some that disproportionately affect women more than men.
On January 21, join Pam Bloore, Filament, Inc., as she addresses those aspects of the management role that can require extra attention for women to navigate. She will show how women can make the most of their strengths, while avoiding common management mistakes.
- Handling the double standard for women managers’ behavior
- Learning how to best navigate an agency management environment
- Identifying common female management approaches and the strengths and weaknesses of each
- Effectively navigating staff personal problems/conflicts
- Finding an appropriate leadership tone
- Avoiding common management mistakes that erode your authority
- Understanding advantages woman typically have over their male counterparts
- Motivating and inspiring employees
- Giving negative feedback
- Navigating employee/boss relationships
- Projecting leadership qualities.
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is for you if you:
About Your Webinar leader:
- Are in a management position and want to achieve more
- Find your current management position draining or frustrating
- Are likely to be promoted soon into management or have goals of becoming a manager.
Pam Bloore is an executive management and communication coach, as well as a co-founder of Filament Inc. She has worked with many agencies, including The Martin Agency, Publicis, Leo Burnett, and mcgarrybowen, to name a few. This program’s content comes from Pam’s observations while facilitating numerous group management-training programs, as well as her experiences with private executive coaching of both men and women.
Single Registrant: $149
Full Conference Room: $349*
Unlimited Individual Access for the Agency: $999**
Single Registration: $259
Full Conference Room: $699*
Unlimited Access for the Company: $1299**
* Full Conference Room provides one link to use in a Conference Room. No limitation on number of viewers.
** Unlimited Access gives each employee the chance to view the webinar from his or her own computer. A special link will be sent to one person that can then be forwarded to the rest of the agency. At the conclusion of the webinar, a link to the recorded webinar will be sent to the agency or company that signed up for the Unlimited Access option. This link is available for 2 weeks.
A cancellation fee of $25 will be applied to any cancellation.
Please contact email@example.com | 212-850-0750