Avoid predictable and uninspiring presentations with a new creative approach. Based on the aggressive best practices from Mirren’s new business training, this innovative webinar will focus on crafting a truly engaging and compelling final pitch deck – with the principal objective of converting business opportunities.
Learn how to:
You will leave this 90 min webinar with a new dynamic structure and approach that you can immediately implement to improve your pitch and future client presentations.
- Create an artful, focused, and provocative narrative
- Populate your pitch deck with captivating and concise content that appeals to decision-makers and heightens the attractiveness of the agency’s concept
- Hook the audience at the start of the pitch, foreshadow the powerful messaging to come, and set the stage to convert the business
- Make visual aids – from the deck to the room dressing - more forceful and commanding
- Improve the team’s ability to dominate the room and creating engaging bonds with the client.
Who Should Attend:
This course is designed for Agency Management, New Business and Account Management teams. There is a particular focus on those who are regularly writing client and new business presentations.
About Your Webinar Leader:
Jerry May is the Client Services Director at Mirren, a firm that specializes in new business training for agencies in digital, PR, advertising, promotions, experiential, and design. Each year, more than 700 agencies now participate in Mirren’s annual conferences, training programs, and webinars (www.mirren.com). Jerry specializes in improving the new business performance of mid-size and smaller agencies. He believes it’s these agencies that have a distinct advantage by virtue of being more innovative, agile, and effective. Ultimately, with all agencies, he has found that a deeper immersion in the client’s business and target audience is the key to converting more business.
Single Registrant: $149
Full Conference Room: $349*
Unlimited Individual Access for the Agency: $999**
Single Registration: $259
Full Conference Room: $699*
Unlimited Access for the Company: $1299**
* Full Conference Room provides one link to use in a Conference Room. No limitation on number of viewers.
** Unlimited Access gives each employee the chance to view the webinar from his or her own computer. A special link will be sent to one person that can then be forwarded to the rest of the agency. At the conclusion of the webinar, a link to the recorded webinar will be sent to the agency or company that signed up for the Unlimited Access option. This link is available for 2 weeks.
A cancellation fee of $25 will be applied to any cancellation.
Please contact email@example.com | 212-850-0750