Digital Innovation Series: Decoding Sensory Media
From headbands that monitor our focus to smartwatches, wearables are becoming a more common part of our everyday lives.
On March 16th, Decoded will explore the Internet of Things and show you how the combination of code + data + hardware is driving the proliferation of connected devices and engagement with consumers.
What you will learn:
- The current connected devices landscape: where it came from, where it’s going, and how you can play a part.
- How human and cultural trends are driving the development of new technologies.
- The different types of data available, and how they can be leveraged to derive personalized insights.
Who should attend:
- Agency leaders, Creatives, Marketers, Strategists
- Anyone seeking to better understand the digital world
About the trainer:
Amadeus is Chief Technology Officer for Decoded, providing Digital Enlightenment across the globe. A self-taught coder and physical computing nut, he worked for a number of years as a web developer before moving into academia. After completing a Masters degree in Physics at Imperial College London, he obtained a PhD in Biological Physics at the University of Oxford, where he studied the interactions of nanostructures with bacterial cells. Amadeus is passionate about demystifying the wonders of technology from a code, data and security angle.
Amadeus is a thought-leader and frequent Speaker at conferences around the world, including the Future of Storytelling Conference, Internet Week, GE Global Leadership Meeting, Social Media Week, SXSW, the Ad Age Data Conference, and more.
Make sure you don't miss the other upcoming sessions in this Digital Innovation Series:
Single Registrant: $149
Full Conference Room: $349*
Unlimited Individual Access for the Agency: $999**
Single Registration: $259
Full Conference Room: $699*
Unlimited Access for the Company: $1299**
* Full Conference Room provides one link to use in a Conference Room. No limitation on number of viewers.
** Unlimited Access gives each employee the chance to view the webinar from his or her own computer. A special link will be sent to one person that can then be forwarded to the rest of the agency. At the conclusion of the webinar, a link to the recorded webinar will be sent to the agency or company that signed up for the Unlimited Access option. This link is available for 2 weeks.
A cancellation fee of $25 will be applied to any cancellation.
Please contact email@example.com | 212-850-0750