To register for a 4A's event you must create an account with us.
Connect with us. firstname.lastname@example.org OR call: 212-682-2500.
One of the oldest cliches about the advertising business is that an agency’s greatest assets “go down the elevator every night.”
It’s true. Exceptionally talented people make up the heart of every great agency, yet attracting and retaining top talent is one of the biggest challenges, agencies—big and small—face today.
The fact is, talent acquisition and retention practices many agencies employ are outmatched compared to other industries we compete with for great talent. It’s time to change the game and develop radically new strategies that will enable advertising to become an industry of choice for the best and brightest talent. The time is right for an industry-wide initiative that reexamines our approach to strategic talent management; an approach that ignites a talent obsessed movement that drives sustainable success and long-term growth.That’s why the 4A’s is launching its first-ever, comprehensive Talent Leadership Conference designed for advertising, media, and communications executives. Dubbed TALENT@2030: THE BUSINESS of PEOPLE and CULTURE
, the goal of the event is to engage industry leaders and experts in a bold, substantive and candid dialogue about the state of talent in our industry and envision solutions for the future.
Visit the conference microsite for more details!
- To engage industry leaders, and their clients in a bold and comprehensive dialogue about the current state of talent in our industry.
- CEOs will discuss the type of talent that the industry must attract in order to properly service clients and maintain the relevance/viability of our industry. Typically our C-Suite leaders speak broadly about challenges sourcing “the right” talent. Initial sessions at the conference will seek to define the criteria for “the right talent” and what CEOs are prepared to change organizationally or culturally to attract the talent that we need.
- To allow industry Talent/HR leaders to leverage the conversations noted above to effectively initiate, deploy or transform their organizations in a manner that is specifically aligned with the interest and values of their CEOs.
- To provide our Talent/HR executives an opportunity to gain best/smart practice insights, ideas and inspiration from talent optimization experts
- To firmly establish the conference as an effective skill-building initiative for the members of our community responsible for people and culture.
- Talent@2030 is about fostering open dialogue between attendees. This is not the place for recruiting
THE FACE OF TALENT
- CEOs clearly articulate their top concerns and desires regarding talent.
- CEOs have also been put in a position to reflect on their role in the talent solution
- CEOs understand how they should engage their Talent/HR leader in the overall business strategy, and how the partnership leads to best-in-class organizations for attracting/retaining top talent.
- Talent/HR executives have begun to establish a community and have established connections to help them advance their knowledge and professional network.
- Talent/HR leaders come away inspired by new thinking about best and future focused practices in the talent and innovation space (from both inside and outside of the industry).
- Talent/HR executives receive with key take aways and resources from experts that guide top organizations through transformational change that leads to best-in-class talent strategies/practices.
- Talent/HR executives receive insights revealing the new skills needed to successfully engage future talent that will enable their organization to grow and maintain a competitive position in the marketplace.
Registration for Talent@2030 also includes a ticket to The Face of Talent 2014* luncheon which begins at 12:30 PM in the same space. You must be sure to sign up for the luncheon during registration. Learn more about The Face of Talent here. *Tickets for the Face of Talent 2014 are sold out.
10 Desbrosses St.
New York, NY 10013
There is no designated hotel for Talent@2030. Please make your reservations at your preferred hotel.
*Talent@2030 is about fostering open dialogue between attendees. This is not the place for recruiting
Not able to attend the full day, but still want to network? You can register just for our evening reception which is from 6 - 7:30 PM. Cost for the reception is $195.
There is a $100 cancellation fee for any cancellations. There are no refunds on cancellations after August 1st. Substitutions are permitted. All cancellations and substitutions must be sent via email to Troy Starwalt (email@example.com).
Programming: Singleton Beato - firstname.lastname@example.org
Logistics: Brenda Major - email@example.com
Sponsorships: Troy Starwalt - firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration: Troy Starwalt
The Face of Talent: Shannon Galvin - email@example.com