To register for a 4A's event you must create an account with us.
Connect with us. email@example.com OR call: 212-682-2500.
Get Your Clients to Value Your Agency! (S E M I N A R C A N C E L L E D)
Want to know what it takes to make your clients love and respect your agency? Want to know how to increase your agency’s value to your clients?
Marketers are under constant pressure to demonstrate more value creation for their marketing programs. With consumer/customer expectations increasing, the competitive landscape growing, the proliferation of new technologies and channels, and the avalanche of data, it takes more than intuition and opinion to justify the appropriateness and effectiveness of communications programs.
You must have a business-centric, outcomes-based, measurable marketing communications plan that is aligned with your client’s targets (business goals, marketing objectives and strategies). Research has shown that companies with an effective marketing plan experience a 24-30% improvement in sales over those without a plan.
To achieve this plan, you need to:
- Ensure strategic alignment by asking the right questions and implementing the correct processes
- Establish clear deliverables, performance expectations and measurement targets to assess effectiveness
- Create, implement and monitor your programs to confirm their effectiveness and demonstrate accountability.
On October 15, join Laura Patterson, President, VisionEdge Marketing, for a jam-packed day devoted to building the skills and tools that marketers want from their agencies:
- Create alignment with your client’s business plan through the M.O.S.T (Mission, Objectives, Strategies, Tactics) approach
- Utilize the outcome-to-activity approach that leading marketers employ to create clear linkage and evaluation of their marketing programs, marketing investments and business outcomes
- Set up appropriate and meaningful measurements to build, monitor and assess your agency’s programs.
This workshop is for agency personnel who want to take their client relationships to a higher level and make their marketing communications programs more effective and accountable.
Throughout the day, you’ll have the opportunity to reinforce your learning via group and individual exercises, providing you with a highly interactive learning environment and culminating in the creation of a business-centric, outcomes-based, measurable marketing communications plan.
Who Should Attend
If you are in a client-facing role and responsible for building or managing marketing communications plans and/or measuring a marketing program’s value, this workshop is a must.
About Your Seminar Leader
Laura Patterson’s marketing and sales career spans nearly 30 years, and includes work for both large public companies, such as State Farm and Motorola, and start-ups. In 1999, she co-founded VisionEdge Marketing (www.visionedgemarketing.com), a data-driven, metrics-based strategic and product marketing company that specializes in improving marketing performance and helping organizations create a competitive advantage designed to attract, secure and retain profitable customers.
8:30 AM Registration and Continental Breakfast (included in registration fee)
9:00 AM Seminar Begins
Noon – 1:00 PM Lunch (included in registration fee)
4:30 PM Seminar Concludes (approximately)
Moroch Conference Center
3625 N. Hall Street, 5th Floor
Dallas, TX 75219-5106
Dennis D'Amico, 214-692-0134
Registration is open to both 4A's members and non 4A's members.
$325 per person, 4A's members
$425 per person, non 4A's members
How to Register
1. Login or create an account at the 4A’s Web site, www.aaaa.org.
2. On the homepage, click the “Events” link, then click on “All Upcoming Events.”
3. Locate desired event and register.
Refunds, excluding a $25 processing fee, will be granted only if requests are received by 4A’s in writing by Thursday, October 8, 2015. No refunds will be allowed after this date; substitutions will be allowed provided arrangements are made with 4A’s.
Contact Cecilia Graham at 212-850-0756 or firstname.lastname@example.org