Recruiting, engaging and retaining top talent is crucial for every ad agency competing in today’s marketing environment, yet it remains one of the most challenging and elusive aspects of agency management. How can we effectively attract and engage the people who will take our agency to the next level?
On March 31, join Gary Duke, Partner & Chief Talent Officer, Wild Blue Yonder, as he presents innovative programs and best practices that agencies are using right now to stand out from the competition and engage top talent.
At the end of the webinar, participants will be knowledgeable about:
Who Should Attend?
- Key industry change drivers and the implications for talent management (starring the Millennials)
- Developing a distinct talent brand for your agency and empowering staff to become talent brand advocates
- The latest recruiting techniques, and how to avoid the most common missteps
- Why your middle and senior managers could be your best staff retention program
- Innovative benefit programs and perks that engage and retain staff
- Retooling your approach to performance reviews
Agency senior management and HR/talent development professionals charged with recruiting, retaining and developing agency staff.
About Your Webinar Leader:
Gary Duke is Partner & Chief Talent Officer at Wild Blue Yonder, where he designs and leads training programs for creative companies looking to enhance the leadership, creative thinking, strategic and communication skills of their employees. He applies his 25+ years of ad agency and client-side experience to every training session, infusing learning theory with practical real world knowledge––and more than a few hair-raising stories along the way.
Gary and Sheila Campbell, his Wild Blue Yonder business partner, work with many of the industry’s top global agencies, including Havas Worldwide, JWT, the Martin Agency, McCann, Ogilvy, Publicis, Razorfish, and Y&R––as well as some of the world’s leading consumer brands, including Coca Cola, Marriott and National Geographic.
Single Registrant: $149
Full Conference Room: $349*
Unlimited Individual Access for the Agency: $999**
Single Registration: $259
Full Conference Room: $699*
Unlimited Access for the Company: $1299**
* Full Conference Room provides one link to use in a Conference Room. No limitation on number of viewers.
** Unlimited Access gives each employee the chance to view the webinar from his or her own computer. A special link will be sent to one person that can then be forwarded to the rest of the agency. At the conclusion of the webinar, a link to the recorded webinar will be sent to the agency or company that signed up for the Unlimited Access option. This link is available for 2 weeks.
A cancellation fee of $25 will be applied to any cancellation.
Please contact email@example.com | 212-850-0750