Your digital presence is your prime marketing channel. Clients and prospects look to your website not just to see the strength of your creative, but also the strength of your digital marketing chops. The traditional, ubiquitous agency brochure site is no longer good enough to generate leads or to convince prospects that you’ve mastered the new and quite different rules of digital marketing.
On October 20, Mark O’Brien, CEO, Newfangled, will examine the core benchmarks of the successful agency website, and provide the tools you’ll need to transform your site from a dated brochure to a site that simultaneously generates and nurtures highly qualified leads–and demonstrates a true mastery of the medium.
- The key digital benchmarks shared by agencies that regularly generate highly qualified leads
- The role of positioning, content strategy, and contact acquisition in the lead development ecosystem
- How to create a site that excels at attracting, informing, engaging, and nurturing qualified prospects
- How website, CRM, and marketing automation tools combine to create the most efficient and effective lead development platform that has ever existed
- How to create a wholly accountable system that ties actual revenue dollars to digital marketing campaigns.
Participants will learn how the high-performing lead generation agency website works, what are the core components of an effective lead development system, and how to properly measure a site’s effectiveness to ensure that it is delivering maximum value over the course of its life cycle.
Who Should Attend?
This content is designed for mid-to-senior-level agency professionals, including agency leaders and managers.
About Your Webinar Leader:
Mark O’Brien is the author of A Website That Works: How Agencies Can Create Business-Generating Websites, and is CEO of Newfangled, a web-development firm that specializes in partnering with independent agencies throughout North America, to create lead development platforms for themselves and their clients.
Single Registrant: $129
Full Conference Room: $349*
Unlimited Individual Access for the Agency: $999**
Single Registration: $239
Full Conference Room: $699*
Unlimited Access for the Company: $1499**
* Full Conference Room provides one link to use in a Conference Room. No limitation on number of viewers.
** Unlimited Access gives each employee the chance to view the webinar from his or her own computer. A special link will be sent to one person that can then be forwarded to the rest of the agency. At the conclusion of the webinar, a link to the recorded webinar will be sent to the agency or company that signed up for the Unlimited Access option. This link is available for 2 weeks.
A cancellation fee of $25 will be applied to any cancellation.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org | 212-850-0750