The challenge with getting clients to accept great creative work is that the client often cannot see what makes the creative great. On October 22, join Pam Bloore, Filament, Inc. as he provides you with the tools and language necessary to generate enthusiasm for your ideas and most importantly, help you get clients to willingly and enthusiastically follow your recommendations.
This webinar is designed to insure that your best ideas are accepted and not watered down through multiple trips back to the drawing board. The end result is better work, less negotiation over executional details and less time spent implementing client suggestions.
- Getting clients excited about the creative, so that they are willing to take a risk
- Getting clients to concentrate on the concept rather than the executional detail (font, color, casting decision, etc.)
- Presenting ideas with greater impact, clarity and focus
- Helping all types of clients understand and personally relate to the creative
- Becoming more persuasive
- Creating more “theater of the mind” through set up, and physical delivery of concepts
- Establishing creative staff’s credibility in the mind of the client.
Who should attend the Webinar?
This webinar is designed for creative and account service staff that presents work to clients or prospects.
What can you expect from this Webinar?
Participants can expect to learn tools that will help them get their best ideas accepted by the client while avoiding the typical client objections.
About Your Webinar Leader:
Pam Bloore is one of the co-founders of Filament, Inc. She has worked with many agencies, including The Martin Agency, Publicis, Leo Burnett, and mcgarrybowen, to name a few. Pam coaches both men and women in the areas of management, communication and persuasion skills for new managers through executive-level positions. Prior to launching Filament, Inc., Pam worked at Ogilvy & Mather and held management positions at publishing firms such as CMP Media, Scholastic and Thompson Financial.
Single Registrant: $129
Full Conference Room: $349*
Unlimited Individual Access for the Agency: $999**
Single Registration: $239
Full Conference Room: $699*
Unlimited Access for the Company: $1499**
* Full Conference Room provides one link to use in a Conference Room. No limitation on number of viewers.
** Unlimited Access gives each employee the chance to view the webinar from his or her own computer. A special link will be sent to one person that can then be forwarded to the rest of the agency. At the conclusion of the webinar, a link to the recorded webinar will be sent to the agency or company that signed up for the Unlimited Access option. This link is available for 2 weeks.
A cancellation fee of $25 will be applied to any cancellation.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org | 212-850-0750