Q4 often brings a flurry of pitch activity for the agency professional. And while all this activity fills the pipeline, the timing is unfortunate because it distracts you from one of the most important things you’ll do for the upcoming year—your annual plan for new business. This is one game plan that you have to get perfect.
To register for a 4A's event you must create an account with us.
Connect with us. email@example.com OR call: 212-682-2500.
On October 6, join agency new business expert Jody Sutter, owner of The Sutter Company, (link www.thesuttercompany.com), who will help you get the ball rolling with a basic formula that any advertising agency can use as a starting point.
• Why an annual new business plan is so important – for your agency and for your career• Where to start – an easy outline to get you going
• What to include – the key areas of information you’ll want to feature
• How to manage the people you work with so you’re getting the right information when you need it
• How to get it all done – tips for managing your timeline
• Getting the buy-in you need so you can execute the plan starting January 1
• Useful tools and resources.
Who Should Attend
This webinar is ideal for new business directors as well as senior executives, including CEOs, CMOs and COOs, who are tasked with plotting the strategic direction of their agencies.
About Your Webinar Leader?
Jody Sutter is a veteran agency new-business executive with over 20 years of experience running new business development teams for agencies large and small and spanning different disciplines: digital agencies like R/GA, global media agencies like OMD and Havas Media, and full-service “traditional” agencies like The VIA Agency in Portland, Maine. She is now the owner of The Sutter Company (link www.thesuttercompany.com), a consultancy that helps agencies and other marketing firms take a more proactive approach to growing their businesses.
Single Registrant: $129
Full Conference Room: $349*
Unlimited Individual Access for the Agency: $999**
Single Registration: $239
Full Conference Room: $699*
Unlimited Access for the Company: $1499**
* Full Conference Room provides one link to use in a Conference Room. No limitation on number of viewers.
** Unlimited Access gives each employee the chance to view the webinar from his or her own computer. A special link will be sent to one person that can then be forwarded to the rest of the agency. At the conclusion of the webinar, a link to the recorded webinar will be sent to the agency or company that signed up for the Unlimited Access option. This link is available for 2 weeks.
A cancellation fee of $25 will be applied to any cancellation.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org | 212-850-0750