When days are filled with client demands and new business pitches, most of us struggle with time management. Many women, however, feel they face unique challenges in comparison with their male counterparts.
Going beyond simply making checklists and prioritizing, this webinar addresses reconsidering some of your work attitudes and habits, becoming more aware of the obstacles shared by women, and recognizing your strengths so you can get better control over your day, week and career.
On December 16, join Pam Bloore, Filament, Inc. as she reviews:
- How to gain better control over an interruption-rich environment
- Defining what work/life balance means for women at an agency
- Identification of common work mentalities that can result in exhaustion
- How to focus at work in spite of home/family distractions
- Learning to delegate with less regret
- Carving out time to achieve your career goals
- How to say “no” tactfully and avoid over-committing
- Understanding how a nurturing approach can positively or negatively affect your success.
Who Should Attend the Webinar?
This webinar will be especially beneficial if you are working towards a promotion or feel drained or frustrated with your work experience.
About your Webinar Leader:
Pam Bloore is an executive management and communication coach, as well a co-founder of Filament Inc. She has worked with many agencies, including The Martin Agency, Publicis, Leo Burnett, and mcgarrybowen, to name a few. This program’s content comes from Pam’s observations in facilitating numerous group management-training programs, as well as from her experiences in private executive coaching of both men and women.
Single Registrant: $129
Full Conference Room: $349*
Unlimited Individual Access for the Agency: $999**
Single Registration: $239
Full Conference Room: $699*
Unlimited Access for the Company: $1499**
* Full Conference Room provides one link to use in a Conference Room. No limitation on number of viewers.
** Unlimited Access gives each employee the chance to view the webinar from his or her own computer. A special link will be sent to one person that can then be forwarded to the rest of the agency. At the conclusion of the webinar, a link to the recorded webinar will be sent to the agency or company that signed up for the Unlimited Access option. This link is available for 2 weeks.
A cancellation fee of $25 will be applied to any cancellation.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org | 212-850-0750